Computers and Technology > Hardware

I think i just created the best gaming computer ever

<< < (2/6) > >>

pixiestyx:
read banem, it's 1 unit, that has 2 more batteries hooked up to it to provide more power, 1 control unit for the batteries.  it's an option for the sua1000xl.  look it up on apc.com

Ban Em All:
Oh, cool. This is mine. It has done me well. It was hard to find one that would support my PSU at circuit city. at the time it was still around.

gave me a great deal to.

trooper is j:
Onboard sound is Just as good as a sound card now a days. save some money, lose the sound card.

pixiestyx:

--- Quote from: Ban Em All on January 14, 2010, 08:29:41 PM ---Oh, cool. This is mine. It has done me well. It was hard to find one that would support my PSU at circuit city. at the time it was still around.

gave me a great deal to.

--- End quote ---

I have the XS1300, pretty much the same as that, just a little less powerful.  Also from the circuit city closing, got it for 60, and a smaller one for my wife's computer around 40.

--- Quote from: trooper is j on January 14, 2010, 09:04:01 PM ---Onboard sound is Just as good as a sound card now a days. save some money, lose the sound card.

--- End quote ---

Read board description dumb ass.  It's a server board, no on board sound.

Ban Em All:

--- Quote from: trooper is j on January 14, 2010, 09:04:01 PM ---Onboard sound is Just as good as a sound card now a days. save some money, lose the sound card.

--- End quote ---
pixie, it can be said both ways.

but trooper, thats if you dont care about sound, I hear a huge difference between them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version