KEA Servers > Battlefield 3

KEA has a BF3 server!!!

<< < (6/6)

MrBlack:

--- Quote from: TastyTaste on February 24, 2012, 08:19:20 AM ---everytime we put up a server it comes down in a matter of days...but no, no objections.  You guys are better off just joining the OnA server

--- End quote ---
I would be happy to join the ona server and play there if only 3 out of your 50 guys would actually play on it. Ona server same shit, always empty...

TastyTaste:

--- Quote from: whores on February 24, 2012, 08:53:40 AM ---but...but the average kdr on that server is like 0.2

--- End quote ---

you'll level up faster

[OnA]DeltaDeuce:

--- Quote from: MrBlack on February 24, 2012, 09:07:41 AM ---I would be happy to join the ona server and play there if only 3 out of your 50 guys would actually play on it. Ona server same shit, always empty...

--- End quote ---

We haven't played much on our server.  Make sure you have most of us on your friends list.  I will usually just join games that others are playing.

fury:

--- Quote from: TastyTaste on February 24, 2012, 08:19:20 AM ---everytime we put up a server it comes down in a matter of days...but no, no objections.  You guys are better off just joining the OnA server

--- End quote ---
fuck ONA

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version