KEAGaming

Please login or register.

Author Topic: CAL-VERY IMPORTANT  (Read 2260 times)

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
CAL-VERY IMPORTANT
« on: March 07, 2009, 08:39:37 PM »
We are starting CAL again, I know im in general talk, but this is what most people see. We are accepting who wants to be in next CAL season.

Here is our BIG RULE!!! You MUST beable to make either a Saturday or Sunday practice, and a Wendsday(at 9 PM) match!!!!! IF YOU CANT NOT MAKE ANY OF THOSE MATCHES, DO NOT MAKE A POST ON THIS THREAD!!!!!

If you do decide you want to join CAL, you are allowed to miss 2 practices and 1 match. If you miss more than that, you will be subject to punishment. If you do have to miss one, do make a post about it, or tell Profit or Sloppy.  If you miss a practice or know you will miss one, try and at least get a into a 12 man or scrim that week, or you will not be allowed to play in the match.

These rules are put in for the people that put this stuff together so they dont get a headache. Again, if you cant make these times, DO NOT POST. We will start looking for back ups when we get our starting 6.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2009, 08:44:19 PM by KillEmAll »

Offline Boats N' Hoes

• KEA Colonel
  • An Old Member
Re: CAL-VERY IMPORTANT
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2009, 05:22:40 PM »
So does no one want to play CAL? so far thers only like 5 guys that have told me or that i know are playing and can be semi-dedicated. The team so far looks like: sloppy, whores, zone, me, and Ban em has registered himself as a back-up. This isn't enough people...We will need at least 7-8 dedicated players if we want to have a decent team this season. Right now we don't even have 6... Guys I don't really care if we have a CAL team or not, but if we're gonna have one lets try to make it organized and do it right.
"My ass is a cum dumpster for large black men."

-Sloppypowerbottom

Offline NWP

• KEA Colonel
  • An Old Member
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2009, 05:33:43 PM »
I will join but it will have to be as a backup again this season.  Work and shit may not allow me to be availabe every Wed. Night.  Saturday and Sundays arent bad. 

Offline [OnA]Sloppy

• OnA Pest
  • A Perfectionest
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2009, 05:52:10 PM »
keoi and zeitgiest (i don't know the spelling of either of your names) are gonna play i believe.

Offline koei

• KEA Colonel
  • Nooooooooob!
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2009, 07:16:06 PM »
Yes I'm available to play

Offline Glox

• KEA Colonel
  • A Perfectionest
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2009, 07:58:10 PM »
I can be an alt.

SMF 2.0.9 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal

ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.036 seconds with 18 queries.