KEAGaming

Please login or register.

Author Topic: Apology  (Read 3751 times)

Offline RAMBO

• KEA Colonel
  • Get A Life
Apology
« on: August 05, 2009, 07:55:37 AM »
I believe I came on the server last night as "I Try Hard". I, to my dismay, can't remember all the details. I do know, I was quite inebriated and was in Vent with someone who told me that Jackal was talking shit and I should shoot him. I did, and accidentally a few teammates. I also believe I mic spammed. I am sorry for my drunken behavior.

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
Re: Apology
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2009, 09:33:26 AM »
drunk is no excuse for causing problems.

Offline mr.teeth

• The Best of the Best
  • Can barley stay on topic.
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2009, 10:04:51 AM »
Lmao so now what happens?? Hmmm? hmmm??
Here comes Mr. Teeth!!

Offline fury

• mnn
  • KEA Lieutenant
  • Get A Life
  • come to bed,ill show you some tricks baby.
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2009, 10:21:47 AM »
Lmao so now what happens?? Hmmm? hmmm??
nothing

Offline RAMBO

• KEA Colonel
  • Get A Life
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2009, 10:51:37 AM »
drunk is no excuse for causing problems.

It is not an excuse. I take full responsibility and can only blame myself. I am rightfully banned. I just wanted to come on, apologize for my behavior, explain that I wasn't doing it for shits and giggles and that it won't happen again.

Offline reggin

• Nooooooooob!
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2009, 12:12:50 PM »
nothing

what do you mean nothing? how many chances would this worthless piece of shit get? How many times has this lowlife been banned/kicked out in the last 3.5 years since May 06 in OnA and KEA? what makes him special? cause he is "old OnA"? there are only 3 active OnA server players(who are not a part of OnA community) who have a OnA server player id lesser than 100. One is Corvette whose id is 67, the other is Turks(Marvin Hagler) whose id I think is in the 90's and I have a player id in OnA which is lesser than 100. That makes me "Older OnA" than every single one of you. Everyone of you OnA's would know me if I said my OnA username, which does not really matter here. So me being "Olllldddd OnA", can I go around tking people and blatantly abusing all you KEA guys? Would I get indefinite pardon if I did that cos I'm "Old OnA"?

The other day this cocksucker was abusing Dali non stop. Its one thing to fuck around but totally different to keep hounding someone with the only purpose of demeaning them.  I played on OnA even before denuvian, seize the day, general confusion, solo hunt, squeaky clean, fatty mcfat, black jesus, failed abortion jojodaclown faggot and all the other {IO} faggots ever played on that server. Give it a few weeks or a month or two and this cock sucker will be back to his ways abusing "new KEA's" as he calls them and tking people and coming back and apologising. So what makes him different than byteframe? byte was old OnA too? Dint he get banned for good from your server? And he was not half as bad as this cum dumpster. You guys keep this worthless inbred lowlife mother fucker in your server and u'll end up the way OnA did. alteast before tim left.

Rev. Jim Jones

« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2009, 12:35:29 PM »
I banned Rambo for 10 minutes hoping that he would leave for the night, so a weeks ban is enough time for HIM to realise that what he did was BULLSHIT.

Offline mr.teeth

• The Best of the Best
  • Can barley stay on topic.
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2009, 12:39:34 PM »
I banned Rambo for 10 minutes hoping that he would leave for the night, so a weeks ban is enough time for HIM to realise that what he did was BULLSHIT.

I agree with this.. Im sure if he comes back and tks ALL OVER again then appropriate action will be taken!
Here comes Mr. Teeth!!

Offline fury

• mnn
  • KEA Lieutenant
  • Get A Life
  • come to bed,ill show you some tricks baby.
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2009, 01:00:32 PM »
seniority in ona earns u no right to abuse,otherwise he wouldnt be banned as of now..byteframe got banned for other reasons rather than coarse comments.
out of curiosity..why not post ur old name in here?

Offline DinG

• KEA Field Marshal
  • A Perfectionest
  • I AM THE GENERAL MAN
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2009, 01:08:21 PM »
okay guy i am going to lock this topic.. rambo was given a 1 week ban.. if he repeats, he will be given a perma ban.. end of discussion..

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2009, 01:15:34 PM »
I do not remember you reggin. Sorry. And being an old OnA does not get you anything special.(like fury said). All it means is that we know you and we know you probably better than most people do. Jim did the right thing and gave rambo a 10 min ban. We know rambo and he normally wouldnt behave like that. If an admin notices rambo seriously acting up, then the proper ban would be given.

And we gave byteframe many chances, he just couldnt grasp it.

SMF 2.0.9 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal

ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.152 seconds with 18 queries.