KEA Servers > Questions

HELP!

<< < (2/4) > >>

Shippo:

--- Quote from: RAMBO on May 06, 2009, 05:35:30 PM ---Okay, this has nothing to do with the server or website. Anyways, there is a big buffoon at school. We've been trying to make him shit his pants, 6 laxatives one day, and 5 pieces of ex lax chocolate. No luck. Besides Visine, how do I make this nigger shit himself?

--- End quote ---

Why the fuck would you want someone to shit his pants?  What are you? 12?

RAMBO:
Shippo, you have no idea how much of a fucking buffoon this kid is. It'd be a nice little ol senior prank on the feller.

trooper is j:
Just epoxy the mother fucker to the chair like I said you douchebag

blah #2:

--- Quote from: RAMBO on May 07, 2009, 05:47:37 AM ---Shippo, you have no idea how much of a fucking buffoon this kid is. It'd be a nice little ol senior prank on the feller.

--- End quote ---

You are still in High School? Just kick his ass after school on the play ground, ha.

Shadow of Enigma:

--- Quote from: RAMBO on May 06, 2009, 05:35:30 PM ---Okay, this has nothing to do with the server or website. Anyways, there is a big buffoon at school. We've been trying to make him shit his pants, 6 laxatives one day, and 5 pieces of ex lax chocolate. No luck. Besides Visine, how do I make this nigger shit himself?

--- End quote ---

retardation at its finest...  :-X

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version