KEA Servers > Questions

HELP!

<< < (3/4) > >>

RAMBO:
I'd kick his ass, but he is a legit idiot. I would just beat on him, with no resistance. No fun, and won't embarass him. However, going poo in his pants would. He'd cry.

blah #2:

--- Quote from: RAMBO on May 07, 2009, 02:57:52 PM ---I'd kick his ass, but he is a legit idiot. I would just beat on him, with no resistance. No fun, and won't embarass him. However, going poo in his pants would. He'd cry.

--- End quote ---

Did you used to get touched inappropriately when you were younger? Daddy take the alcohol anger out on you? You seem really mad and mean all the time, like my coworker Pat. He called his bank once and said he was going to drive his truck through the front of the building, haha.

RAMBO:
No, I hate people though. The government/school KIKED me over a couple two tree times. And, the kids were ratting pussies, not all of them, but a lot were. So, now for the rest of my life, as far as I know, I will fucking hate everyone that isn't exactly like me. Fuck you and your therapistic like shit. Faggot.

The Wolf:

--- Quote from: fury on May 06, 2009, 06:42:04 PM ---
--- Quote from: RAMBO on May 06, 2009, 05:35:30 PM ---Okay, this has nothing to do with the server or website. Anyways, there is a big buffoon at school. We've been trying to make him shit his pants, 6 laxatives one day, and 5 pieces of ex lax chocolate. No luck. Besides Visine, how do I make this nigger shit himself?

--- End quote ---
if hes black..you can try this ouside his house..he'll shit his pants instantly

OH NO,HOLD ON..you already did that and got arrested for it,Never mind..

--- End quote ---
lol fury that is funny as hell  :P

RAMBO:
I didn't arrested by the way.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version