KEA Servers > Questions

HELP!

(1/4) > >>

RAMBO:
Okay, this has nothing to do with the server or website. Anyways, there is a big buffoon at school. We've been trying to make him shit his pants, 6 laxatives one day, and 5 pieces of ex lax chocolate. No luck. Besides Visine, how do I make this nigger shit himself?

soviet pizza:
sell him some "cocaine" that is nothing but baby laxative. that'll do the trick.

RAMBO:

--- Quote from: soviet pizza or something on May 06, 2009, 05:40:24 PM ---sell him some "cocaine" that is nothing but baby laxative. that'll do the trick.

--- End quote ---

I guess you can't read. We already fed him laxatives. 6 times the dosage needed. Stupid boston fuck. Your city sucks cock and so do you. tea party homos.

soviet pizza:
obviously you have never sniffed a line of baby laxative,  u will shit ur pants instantly, its fool proof, unless he wont do drugs, but if u want hilarity, then do that. BTW the Pen's suck.

fury:

--- Quote from: RAMBO on May 06, 2009, 05:35:30 PM ---Okay, this has nothing to do with the server or website. Anyways, there is a big buffoon at school. We've been trying to make him shit his pants, 6 laxatives one day, and 5 pieces of ex lax chocolate. No luck. Besides Visine, how do I make this nigger shit himself?

--- End quote ---
if hes black..you can try this ouside his house..he'll shit his pants instantly

OH NO,HOLD ON..you already did that and got arrested for it,Never mind..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version