General Gaming > Console/Handheld Gaming

Wii

<< < (7/8) > >>

blah #2:
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed was a lot of fun on the wii. I also loved Metroid Prime 3.

trooper is j:
the only reason that i have a wii, is because I have mine soft modded to where I can burn games then play em.  So that way it doesnt cost me no $40 for a game. all consoles i tend to do that on.

Ban Em All:

--- Quote from: infantryman9244 on February 26, 2009, 06:21:20 PM ---lol i hope not but i think your right but theres always the sports

--- End quote ---
nintendo screwed up there. they should of kept the sports separate, they would of been rich!

D-MAN:

--- Quote from: Ban Em All on May 20, 2009, 07:50:18 PM ---nintendo screwed up there. they should of kept the sports separate, they would of been rich!

--- End quote ---
Maby so BanEm but by keeping the sports with the console people thought they were getting a good deal when getting console and a few games with one purchase. Therefore Nintendo could keep the prices higher for longer.

Ban Em All:

--- Quote from: D-MAN on May 20, 2009, 09:29:56 PM ---Maby so BanEm but by keeping the sports with the console people thought they were getting a good deal when getting console and a few games with one purchase. Therefore Nintendo could keep the prices higher for longer.

--- End quote ---
So tell me why nintendo even admits they screwed up there?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version