KEAGaming

Please login or register.

Author Topic: "Home"  (Read 27482 times)

Offline [OnA]Sloppy

• OnA Pest
  • A Perfectionest
Re: "Home"
« Reply #50 on: October 17, 2008, 09:14:45 PM »
first i would like to see a pic of you with her to prove, then a pic of you cock with a sign saying kea next to it for more proof(the cock pic being the most important of course), also you live in Argentina everyone is hot there, if it's anything like Brazil.
yeah..as a manner of fact,shes from brasil...and shippo..its the same chick,dif pics..ill try to talk her into doing that KEA banner thing ,hah

see you don't count, just search "brasil tranny" and you will find the hottest women in the world, but some might say they are too hot to be called a women. and we still need that pic of your cock, getting her to hold a kea sign won't mean shit to me with photoshop now a days.

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #51 on: October 17, 2008, 11:21:36 PM »
first i would like to see a pic of you with her to prove, then a pic of you cock with a sign saying kea next to it for more proof(the cock pic being the most important of course), also you live in Argentina everyone is hot there, if it's anything like Brazil.
yeah..as a manner of fact,shes from brasil...and shippo..its the same chick,dif pics..ill try to talk her into doing that KEA banner thing ,hah

see you don't count, just search "brasil tranny" and you will find the hottest women in the world, but some might say they are too hot to be called a women. and we still need that pic of your cock, getting her to hold a kea sign won't mean shit to me with photoshop now a days.
he actually has a point, you can do anything with photoshop. but if you gonna send a picture of cock, just send it to sloppies email, im sure it will turn into his background on his computer

Offline [OnA]Sloppy

• OnA Pest
  • A Perfectionest
« Reply #52 on: October 18, 2008, 01:29:46 AM »

he actually has a point, you can do anything with photoshop. but if you gonna send a picture of cock, just send it to sloppies email, im sure it will turn into his background on his computer
shit if it's big enough i'll fly down to argintina myself to inspect it a lil more. make sure the goose can properly hit the back of a throat.

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #53 on: October 18, 2008, 02:44:47 AM »

shit if it's big enough i'll fly down to argintina myself to inspect it a lil more. make sure the goose can properly hit the back of a throat.
lol, sloppy and fury's gf is gonna have to share the luv... its gonna be like one of the love triangles, i think i used that term right  ???

Offline fury

• mnn
  • KEA Lieutenant
  • Get A Life
  • come to bed,ill show you some tricks baby.
« Reply #54 on: October 18, 2008, 07:14:48 AM »

lol, sloppy and fury's gf is gonna have to share the luv... its gonna be like one of the love triangles, i think i used that term right  ???
ok ill email u an actual size pic of my cock so u can wrap it around a deodorant tube sloppy..

Offline RAMBO

• KEA Colonel
  • Get A Life
« Reply #55 on: October 18, 2008, 07:55:18 AM »
Ok fine, here is someone that is not from an Asia.  In fact, I'm not going to tell you where she is from, just to totally fuck with you Rambo. Lets just say she is from a country that does speak English (US, England, Most of Europe as a second language).  Use your imagination.  Also, can we please pick a new homepage.

Karima Adebibe
Born in London, raised in her family's ancestral homeland of Morocco, moved back to London.

Offline fury

• mnn
  • KEA Lieutenant
  • Get A Life
« Reply #56 on: October 18, 2008, 11:40:13 AM »
Ok fine, here is someone that is not from an Asia.  In fact, I'm not going to tell you where she is from, just to totally fuck with you Rambo. Lets just say she is from a country that does speak English (US, England, Most of Europe as a second language).  Use your imagination.  Also, can we please pick a new homepage.

Karima Adebibe
Born in London, raised in her family's ancestral homeland of Morocco, moved back to London.
either too much wackin off to web pics or shes related to you..

Offline [OnA]Sloppy

• OnA Pest
  • A Perfectionest
« Reply #57 on: October 18, 2008, 12:04:59 PM »

Karima Adebibe

lol

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #58 on: October 18, 2008, 12:38:17 PM »

Karima Adebibe

hahahhaa

Offline RAMBO

• KEA Colonel
  • Get A Life
« Reply #59 on: October 18, 2008, 06:08:53 PM »
I opened the page source to find out the name of the image, the chicks name is part of the name of the image. Then Copy/Paste and google does the rest. PWND.

Offline [OnA]Sloppy

• OnA Pest
  • A Perfectionest
« Reply #60 on: October 18, 2008, 06:14:30 PM »
I opened the page source to find out the name of the image, the chicks name is part of the name of the image. Then Copy/Paste and google does the rest. PWND.
it was a joke you goose.

Offline fury

• mnn
  • KEA Lieutenant
  • Get A Life
« Reply #61 on: October 18, 2008, 06:41:53 PM »
it was a joke you goose.
yeah u silly goose
(txz sloppy..always standing up for me)

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #62 on: October 18, 2008, 06:57:27 PM »
it was a joke you goose.
yeah u silly goose

SLOPPY FIGHTS FOR FREEDOM, HES A FREEDOM FIGHTER!

Offline [OnA]Sloppy

• OnA Pest
  • A Perfectionest
« Reply #63 on: October 18, 2008, 08:53:44 PM »
it was a joke you goose.
yeah u silly goose

i'll get on my knees for you too if you know what i mean.

Offline fury

• mnn
  • KEA Lieutenant
  • Get A Life
« Reply #64 on: October 18, 2008, 09:41:49 PM »
it was a joke you goose.
yeah u silly goose

ur gonna propose? hah

Offline [OnA]Sloppy

• OnA Pest
  • A Perfectionest
« Reply #65 on: October 19, 2008, 03:27:06 AM »
it was a joke you goose.
yeah u silly goose

ur gonna propose? hah

it was a blowjob joke, but if you got money we could be progressive and move to Massachusetts

Offline fury

• mnn
  • KEA Lieutenant
  • Get A Life
« Reply #66 on: October 19, 2008, 03:48:56 AM »
it was a joke you goose.
yeah u silly goose

ur gonna propose? hah

it was a blowjob joke, but if you got money we could be progressive and move to Massachusetts
i know what u meant..just tried to be witty
yeah i got some money put away for the occasion..not sure about Massachusetts

Offline [OnA]Sloppy

• OnA Pest
  • A Perfectionest
« Reply #67 on: October 19, 2008, 03:52:29 AM »
it was a joke you goose.
yeah u silly goose

ur gonna propose? hah

i know what u meant..just tried to be witty
yeah i got some money put away for the occasion..not sure about Massachusetts
ok then California, only a few states are open to our way of life.

Offline RAMBO

• KEA Colonel
  • Get A Life
« Reply #68 on: October 19, 2008, 10:31:36 AM »
ok then California, only a few states are open to our way of life.

Fags.

Offline Shippo

• Refered to as "The One"
  • KEA Friend
  • An Old Member
  • Mothra wants hugs before killing you. Srsly
« Reply #69 on: October 19, 2008, 11:34:59 AM »
After seeing that this thread has gone for 5 pages, I want to apologize for starting this.

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #70 on: October 19, 2008, 03:37:30 PM »
After seeing that this thread has gone for 5 pages, I want to apologize for starting this.
ya, you two can make plans by pm each other. im gonna close this thread.

SMF 2.0.9 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal

ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.149 seconds with 22 queries.